Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Drugstore Beauty Finds


Do you love discovering a great drugstore beauty item? Course you do. While it’s usually worth it to invest well in anything you put on your face or hair, there’s nothing wrong with trying a bargain. Here are my current 5 Drugstore Beauty Finds.


CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Clove. This is just the right shade that’s a little deeper than natural lip color. I’ve tried a few colors and this is a go-to in the purse and in the car.




L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes is flake-free, I swear! First, you apply a white base followed by the normal colored mascara layer and truly, this stuff does not give you creepy raccoon eyes later in the day. 



Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment has a tropical coconut smell, goes on nice and thick and makes your hair super soft and slippy.



 

 Pixi Lid and Line eyeliner has a matching smoky shadow color at the other end of the pencil, plus a smudging tip. Great for saving space when packing cosmetics for travel. I've always found this eyeliner at Target, but it's sold on Amazon too. My favorite color is the Smoky Olive.




I was skeptical about the E.L.F. Eyelash Curler, which cost $1 at Target, but curious about what a buck would buy me in the eyelash curler department. It’s a bit large, but it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment